Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's knitting season.

Finished madelinetosh's Honey cowl a few days ago, but I can't decide if I like the drape of it enough to keep 3 skeins of yarn tied up in it.

Photo on 2010-09-11 at 11.35

It is super warm, but very bulky and I think I would only wear it doubled like in the photo. I would like to knit another cowl in a solid or semi-solid bulky as well. I'm a little over triangle-shaped shawls for the moment, but I have an infinite amount of lace.

On our way to Dillon today, which means I'd like to have a new project started, but unsure of what to bring. Work has also slowed down enough at this point that I'm getting in quite a few hours of knitting every day/night, so I need something to consume those hours.

Mostly, I need shelves so that I can organize my yarn well enough that I'll be inspired to use it. Love the diamond shelves at INUA Wool Shoppe - might have to take up a minor construction project. Oh the sanding though!

No comments:

Post a Comment