Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh man...


Not nearly enough knitting these days. Still working on Mom's Mother's Day socks, now about 1/4 of the way on sock #2.

After a morning of indolence, I decided that since my downstairs roommates have left for the summer, their den would make perfect yarn storage. I put away yarn that I had no plans for and organized my knitting needles. I was v. happy to discover that I have nearly ever size of 16" circular needles, almost of full run of longer circulars, (including, very strangely two 10 3/4) and all dpns minus 4 & 5. AND. I now own my very own crochet hook! My first, currently only for provisional cast-ons, but I have a few balls of dk cotton that my roommate gave to me that might make a nice washcloth? Or whatever a good first crochet project is...

No comments:

Post a Comment