Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This week has been a great one for yarn! Radish has been asking me to knit a cowl for Auntie out of qiviuk and finally sent me 2 (two!) skeins of the Windy Valley Muskox qiviuq. I could have stretched one skein, but am very excited to experiment. Right now, I'm pretty sure I'll do Prickle.

On top of that goodness, just received a bag of yarn from Knit/Purl to knit shop models! Am making one simple fair isle sock and a Slouch hat out of their store brand, Shibui. The slouch hat pattern is available at their online store, I believe.

Am still working on the Powder Eights hat pattern.

 

The decreases are confounding me and I've been sick for a good 2 weeks, thus on medication, thus not thinking completely clearly. I planned on publishing the pattern for free on ravelry, but a good friend has asked me to save it for a possible book? Love this pattern, and can't wait to wear it. I might make a two-tone version as well!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment